7/30/15

gypsy dreamer

been waiting for this bad boy to come out for farrrrr too long! one of my favorite shoots to date with my crew for love and lemons. with one of my favorite models everrrrrrr (eyebrow envy x 1000), marine deleeuw. i had been trolling her on instagram for basically forever, so when i finally got to dress her as my dream gyspy in a sick ass decadent house, with jewels from my boho luxe go-to jacquie aiche, and one of a kind crowns from my friend kate at amaroq. it was so fucking awesome to see everything come to life. shoots like this make me feel super lucky i get to do what i do!
for love and lemons fall '15//
model//marine deleeuw, photographer//zoey grossman, hair//luke chamberlain, makeup//samuel paul, styling//me duhhhh

16 comments:

  1. You never ever ever let me down girl!!!! Inspiration 4 evuuuuuuur! I am dying for this collection to come out. Props x 1000000000

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fashion inspiration.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! And the crown is beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elena Chavez8/1/15, 9:45 AM

    THIS is really f'in gorgeous! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos and outfits!

    Keri
    www.thestylestudiobykb.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So magical! I absolutely love your styling - it inspired my latest shoot for Bohemian Sundays >> http://www.bohemiansundays.com/blogs/blog/39821892-4-outfits-that-embody-sunshine-coast-gypsy-fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool sets. Really bad direction. You can't pretend you know how to use a camera if you don't know how to use angles and light in the correct way. Really not feeling this head up, messy disposition of the models being coming at the camera. The "you don't know how to direct your models into a more presentable exuding standpoint " isn't really working.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sucks really bad. Wow, the person above in that comment was right.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,

    I love your casual style. Its simply amazing. Would love to write an editorial post about the shoes in our fashion & style section.
    http://myshoebazar.com/product-category/fashion-style/

    Pambos

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with every photo!

    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want the crowns !!!

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect fall style!

    www.lingerietheory.com

    email: contact@lingerietheory.com

    @shoplingerietheory

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect fall style!

    www.lingerietheory.com

    email: contact@lingerietheory.com

    @shoplingerietheory

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice dress. I was looking for something like this for a long. You are looking cool in it.

    Black button down shirt women

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely Photos. You looks amazing. Check out here for latest fitness news http://www.davinadiaries.com/category/fitness/

    ReplyDelete