2/14/11

backalley sally

 making the exact same face in two pictures. zoolander.
this is really an alley post. so glamorous i know....but i live in the city! throw me a bone! sometimes i work all day and just can't provide a beautiful background! i need to make a rad backdrop with tapestries and fringe and feathers that i can wheel around with me so you guys don't have to deal with potholes and the valet guy...anyway i always love a good tribal sweater, but this esmeralda fortune teller number takes it to the next level for me. a no armhole blankety thing, you can just throw out your comforter and throw this goodness down in it's place.  lugging it around all day was such work it kept my heart rate up and kept me even warmer. kidding. and my stylestalker stalking continues. this cropped scorpion ditty was one of 4 pieces i bought from them. and one of the pieces is something i already have, in a different color. no restraint.
sweater: mara hoffman, skirt: ella moss, top: stylestalker, necklace: as is

13 comments:

  1. that sweater is damn awesome! I need one asap aha.
    cutie, doesn't matter. my backgrounds are usually just my room/backyard cos I'm so lame :)

    x Stace

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that top. it's so cute. LOVE stylestalker just a bit too much for my budget..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous jewelry!

    xoxo
    http://www.fashionagony.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loveeeeee your sweater!! awesome shots!

    xx
    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that striped cardi coat! and that Gucci bag...where the hell was I when it was being sold! I friggin love it!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love, love, love that white top!

    xo
    www.SHINYUPSIDEDOWNCROSSES.BLOGSPOT.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the top... you are such a sexy gypsy momma xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i need that sweater. love the print and it just looks so cozy. perfect for random denver winter weather.

    your blog is my new fav.

    looove.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sweater is just what I've been looking for in this chilly LA weather we're having. It looks so comfy and fun to wear or maybe you just make everything look that way. Either way I want it.

    Check out my jewelry on Etsy!

    www.stonechildd.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so beautiful ;*
    You have very intresting styl !:)
    Gorgeous jewelry!

    Sabina

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the fourth photo and the accessories!
    Please Check out my blog and follow me!
    http://vi-vant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. gah, beautiful as always. and i love the zoolander face, wouldn't have it any other way!! thanks for the comment lady, means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete